Friday, December 30, 2005

New Year!!!!!!!!!

Year 2005 has not been good for me. Especially the first half. Nothing was going right. But I am not going to brood over it because I have been doing that the whole year(mostly in the second half). Lot of good things did happen, one such good thing being, me blogging. I have successfully completed 6 months of blogging. And my post about the lift reached 30+ comments!!!Never thought I would see such numbers. I thank all those who made it possible. :)

In continuing with the tradition of taking weird resolutions that I don't keep up, this year I will be taking these :
1) Keep my room clean. Not for the entire year silly. Just on New Years.
2) Help my Dog lose weight.
3) Get Driving License.
4) Try to remember facts/numbers/ statistics. I hate conversations that go this way. (Note X is just a random person, not someone who I have a crush on)

X : So how many employees are there in your company?
Me : Lots!
X: Like 10,000?
Me: Er maybe more....or less???

Or like this one:
X: You have been to Ramoji?How big is it?
Me: Oh its huge!
X: How many acres?
Me: Don't know, but its huuuuuugggge!

(I just found out, Ramoji film city is spread over 2500 acres. That is huuuuuuuuggggge!)

Can't think of anything else right now.


I don't have any special plans for 31st. Last minute plans to go to hyderabad didn't work out. But I successfully managed to convince my parents to cancel the party they were organizing for a group of people I don't really like. My mother is worried why I turned this way. (By this way she means my not attending family functions, weddings or any event that gets relatives at one place) Sorry mom, playing athakshari with people more than twice my age is not my idea of having fun! Oh hell, I will take resolution number 5. Try to be a little less that way.

In spite of everything I cant help being excited. New year is just round the corner,with that I hope it brings new hopes, joy and lot of happiness in all of your lives!

Happy New Year!! Have a blast!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yappy new year to you too :-)

Heng idaane liftboy aka "X" :-)

maja maadu..."guests" ge biscuit haakbeda and goobe koorusbeda :-)

Arunz

Oracle said...

X: How many legs do you have?
Me: read the blogpost, I cant remember numbers :-P


Anyways happy newyear to you too

Someone said...

Happy New Year. Sorry abt the SMS but my cell didnt show ur name with the no. So I got confused

Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

Happy 2006

~RAUL~ said...

yo...happy new year :) :)
whts happening up with the vizag trip? still on the cards....

FlyingHigh said...

Arun, What does Goobe koorusbda mean now? Lingo leela doesnt come on the radio anymore. My friends speak shuddha kannada like I do,I dont know whom to ask.

Oracle, I am not that bad! :)

Supriy, Time to buy a new cell?

Swathi, Thanks :)

Rahul, Vizag? I talked to my frens today, they said not before March :(

Anonymous said...

goobe koorsodhu = owl sitting-ed on someone :p

means topi haakodhu...eewaga adu enu antha kelbedi!

Arunz

FlyingHigh said...

ohh gottatiytu. Topi hakodu is universal. Topi pehnao, wear a hat, ermm... universal in India. :))

kanags said...

Man, thats "Lots" of resolutions :p just kidding.. happy new year

FlyingHigh said...

Kangs, Hehe! One week into the new year, my dogs still fat, I dont know the number of employees in my office (I'll find that now) and my relatives still dont know I exist! Hmmmm I shoudnt have taken 'so many' resolutions!
Anyway Happy new year to you too!