Thursday, December 21, 2006

This has been a good year. But is 'good' good enough? Does wanting more make me a bad person? What I know now is wanting alone is enough. That I have to push the limits, put aside my fears, get over my insecurities and go after those wants. And as I don new roles I realize I have much to learn. That people are important and that relationships more so. That no matter what there will be people who will dislike you. That the mistakes you make will have strong repercussions. And with these new roles comes increased responsibilities. Are things happening too fast or am I not equipped to handle change? I might struggle to find the right balance but I am optimistic. What I love most about the new year is the new hope that it brings along with it. Things can only get better from here. I won't be blogging for a while, was considering quitting blogging all together but I love this space way too much to give it up. Here's wishing you all a merry Christmas and a happy happy new year. Be good and miss me!

7 comments:

Trevor Penn said...

IRONY. my first time here and you almost quit blogging... hehehe
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.

FlyingHigh said...

Seashells, Erm...This isnt your first time. Remember this? http://shradharev.blogspot.com/2006/07/one-year-old.html

Trevor Penn said...

MY BAD !!! That was just before my laptop conked out and i lost all my bookmarks.

So, now that i am here...AGAIN..., why don't you stay too.. :-)

FlyingHigh said...

Seashells, Hehe..I am not going anywhere just taking a break. Tell you what, when I am done with the break I'll let you know...meanwhile I'll read your blog :)

HP said...

@Shradha,

A Happy New Year to you too!!

And abt moi having lots of blogs, well I just have ended up with that much..
In the process of setting up my own space on the net..Will take time until then, http://lifeliveblog.blogspot.com is my current residence :-)

Cheers,
HP

GuNs said...

Wrote the following here :

Often I've gone for doing things that will make people admire me. A lot of times, that involves taking tough stands. THAT makes a lot of people hate you for it. Being loved often involves making moral compromises which I've always hated to do.

Now though, I understand the need for striking a balance. The world is a bad place these days. We need to change it and we need people who are willing to take tough decisions without having the fear of being hated.

Its all a matter of balance. Sometimes you have to be tough for the good of a lot of people. Then you cannot concentrate on being "nice". A person who can be both at appropriate times is closest to being perfect. My call...


Maybe it applies here too?

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

GuNs said...

Why dont you reply to comments?

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs