Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sysdate

Today I dreamed that I was visiting my brother in LA meeting his friends and then I have this deja vu like feeling and I start predicting what will happen next. I keep asking my brother what the date is and he says its 'sysdate'. I ask him again, 'No, no, tell me the year'. He says the same thing, sysdate. Then he notices that whatever I am predicting is coming true. Like, I say this friends brother will turn up in sometime and he does. And then I say this line 'I have seen all this happen before. And its not happened in the past. Its from the future'. Thats when I woke up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sysdate!! i mean.. u r working too much gal...
btw.. i do hope its the future u dreaming.. its a good dream..:)
-RN

FlyingHigh said...

yes, I need a break!