Monday, August 01, 2005

Potter Mania

After almost two weeks of avoiding reviews, gossips and rumours about the newly released 'Harry Potter and the half blood prince' I finally got hold of a copy and read it. It was definetly worth the wait, all the time Rowling took to come out with the book has paid off. It is darker than ever, things fall into place and Harry has grown so much, I have a new sense of admiration for his charachter. But there are still questions to be answered so cant wait for the next one.

I have always maintained that Prisoner of Azkaban was my favorite, but I guess this one tops the list now. So my current order of preference is VI, III, IV, I, II, V.

I also have no idea when the next movie is coming out. Need to find out more about it.

On a slightly different note, one of my friends got it to trouble for forwarding the soft copy of this book using her office mail id on grounds of copyright infrigement. One might want to be careful.

2 comments:

Someone said...

HP VI is a gr8 book. But may be u liked it so much because it came after the bitterly disappointing V. Shall discuss more abt it on mail
Supriy

FlyingHigh said...

I liked it because it was leading somewhere, things were making sense Harry is closer to his goal and possibly Voldemorts end is near. And she has left hints about the next one. Though it lacked in action some parts were scary. All in all I think it was worth the wait.