Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Achooo

Today's fortune:
Stop searching forever, happiness is just next to you.

What crap? Lying next to me is a dirty hanky. Was down with fever for the last two days. Fever gone, this annoying cold is not budging. Have been sneezing continuosly for the past 24 hours. Am not a pretty sight. Are there any reported deaths due to common cold? Dont answer that. I'd rather not know.

Achooo!

Happiness? Cure for common cold. Right now I am searching for that.

UPDATE

There is good news, the sneezing has stopped.
Of course, one does'nt die of cold... I was just being silly. Heheh. Having a bad cold does strange things to your head. heheh. And to your hearing. I was listening to this song from Hum and I thought I heard 'Hum sub hain kale'. We are all black?? What does that mean?? Then the next line 'Tu sabki chavi'...Oh ok..that was taale not kaale. 'We are all locks. You are our key'.
Hmmm that doesnt make much sense either.

Oh if you have a cold heres what will help
  • Hot coffee
  • Hot soup
  • Steam inhalation with vics or eucalyptus oil (Thanks John.)
  • Vics as it is, doesnt. You will only end up smelling like it, if you can smell that is.


13 comments:

Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

common cold din kill anyone n NO u r not the first :) but too much unhappiness might so relax,take a deep breath ,ok i know u cant b happy with that but i'm jus trying...

johnny boy said...

Shut up, whats wrong with you?? :) After all, its just a cold. But i do know how irritating it is, cos i have this sinus problem and there are times when i sneeze some 1000 times a day :-) The whole area around the nose becomes sore!
Cure for cold -> try steam inhalation, hope u know what it is. It really works!
Get well sooon !!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Think about Nigeria. Donate some money/thoughts and you might find the happy thoughts you are looking for.:)

May be your wallet is lying next to yo.
:p

FlyingHigh said...

Swathi Hey thanks...that actually helped. I wasnt unhappy just sick...am fine now :)

John Thanks man, that really helped...feel much better now. Take care of ur sinus. Colds do get nasty at times!

johnny boy said...

:-) Nice to know that you are alright now!
Yeah, but sad thing about the sinus is that you cannot do anything about it, in the long run.. Anyway, i get this fit of sneezin once in a month approx, and its kinda become part of life! :-)
Heyy so sweet of u to put up my suggestion on your mainpage! Made me feel nice.. Thanks :))

Rohan Kumar said...

I am sure that Hum soundtrack is surely not helping with ur spirit in these time, try Dus or Yahaan :), get well soon.

Anonymous said...

Get well soooooon :)

Andyram said...

Hey shradha..... thanks for the comment..... and yeah i did have a spammer comment too.... bad na.... neways... hope ur cold is out now.... take care....

FlyingHigh said...

Rohan Thanks for the tip...its amazing how a good song can do wonders to ones spirit!

truman Thanks, am very well now.

Andy I am vry fine...were u down with a bad cold too?

Anonymous said...

Shradha, have you disabled comments on your lastest post "Doctors" ? There is no "comments" link.

"I was actually disappointed that I didn't have a broken leg and something to write about. Is this normal?"

NO! not Normal at all! What are you saying? Don't think about the blog so much!

Anonymous said...

Sorry... I meant your latest post. "lastest" was a typo in my last comment.

johnny boy said...

Hey shradha ..
Like truman said, wherz the comment section for the latest post? Why have u disabled it? I don wanna comment on your new post on 'achooo's comment section :) hehe....
BTW, you travel a lot, well shradha, do you need any more reason to blog??? Travel is somethin lovely to blog about, da!!

FlyingHigh said...

truman Hehe...I am glad am in one piece! But yeah I was obsessing over blogging few days back!
oh the comments section is up now...my mistake!

john U dont get it...I am traveling up and down to the same place...mostly for work...thts not really interesting. :(