Friday, September 30, 2005

Green Day

I love Green Day...Basket Case, The grouch, Boulevard of Broken dreams...perfect songs to listen to when you are angry, sad, frustrated, miserable, lonely(and you cant afford to see a shrink), when you want to yell at your boss or HR (but cant because you are worried about that impending appraisal), or when the auto driver charges double the amount the meter shows(because its too early or too late or gives one or the other shitty reason), or when you try to cross the road and it takes forever (and you forget why you crossed the road in the first place) or when you are perfectly normal but the world around you and everybody around you seems to have gone bonkers. Perfect. Have been listening to it since the past 3 days.

It helps if you play it on your new iPod Nano (specially if you didn't have to pay for it and got it as a gift).

9 comments:

~RAUL~ said...

how can someone be so sad on a friday ? ? something is surely wrong with u or is it the new glasses showing their magic? I got appraised last week and was in a similar mood. Its much much better when u know that u'll be appraised sometime soon rather than getting appraised and finding that all u get is peanuts(reminds me of the ad coming on TV these days, 'Working for peanuts'). And I haven't heard a single song u mentioned :( :(

FlyingHigh said...

Rahul, Hehe...was not sad...was trying to show off my new iPod. Appraisles are done and forgotten, I was in one of those 'I am sane but the world is nuts' mood.
And do listen to Green Day...esp Boulevard of Broken Dreams...U'll love it(You dont have to be in one of those moods :))

Someone said...

So much praise for Green Day just to show off an Apple iPod Nano. Neways Green Day is good. I like Boulevard of Broken Dreams & Wake Me Up When Sep Ends

Anonymous said...

I love "Jesus of Suburbia" and "Give me Novacaine" and "Whats her name" from that album...:-)...Green Day is good :D...

Arunz

FlyingHigh said...

Supriy, Well Green Day sounds better if u hav an iPod ;)

Arun, Green Day rocks!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey cool, I just ordered the Nano. Is it good?

FlyingHigh said...

Truman, Good? Nano is great, its sleek and has colour screen, I have the one with 1gb so can save abt 500 songs, can store photos too ( I am sure u know tht already) but its a great buy.(Though I got it as a gift)
All my friends are jealous :)

Anonymous said...

[shradha] cool. I ordered it and for now it's lying in Delhi :P Got it through somebody coming from Canada- there is quite some price difference. :)

FlyingHigh said...

Yep, my bro got it frm US coz its much cheaper there. Hope u get urs soon (frm Delhi) :)