Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Poster Boy Dhoni !!!

Have you seen Reebok's newest poster with Dhoni, Dravid and Amrita Arora(whats she doing in it???)? For the first time I was gaping at someone other than Rahul Dravid. This is also the first time I am seeing a cricketer pose shirtless (If you ignore Ganguly's taking of his shirt in a fit of rage) and he looks hot...almost like John Abraham and hes got a tattoo!!!!

He is amazing on field ( yeah I do watch cricket and not just ogle at players) and with his 'not so typical long hair' look and his 'oh so hot' body, Reebok has found the perfect poster boy. I wont be surprised to see him hog the limelight in ads now. Unlike Dravid, I hope Dhoni gets to do decent ads even if he has to endorse Kissan jam or Anchor switches.

Talking about posters, what do these green posters which says "Green is not Yellow + Blue " mean? They are all over Bangalore and no one seems to know what it is all about. Any idea?

7 comments:

~RAUL~ said...

oh me and my friend were not ready to believe that it is dhoni in the poster...he can give couple of actors a run for their money...
Amrita Arora is hot as always

johnny boy said...

Hey..
I havent seen the poster yet! But personally I don think Dhoni looks too good :) Jus my opinion.. You can ogle all u want :D
Hey talk about Dravid and ads! Poor guy has been doin some really pathetic ads!! I liked Dravid in the Hutch Ads tho.. Especially the huge hoardings of Hutch, I thought he looked smart..
Green is not Yellow + Blue -> 1)Could be some paints ad :)
2) or maybe Surf Excel

Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

since i'm allergic to a game named kriket i dun keep track of it, but did u mention hot guys like one Mr.John A then I'm gonna get my hands on this poster :)

(lemme know 'bout that ad ,sure sounds interesting)

FlyingHigh said...

Rahul, Now I understand wht Amrita is doing in tht poster :))

John Its not just you one of my friends thinks he looks like a cave man :))
Yellow + Blue...I dont think its an ad for some product...they are not exactly posters, more like bills...I think its got to do with some drive like " Save greenery" or something like tht...donno lets see..

Swathi hey do check him ou...there r two types of ppl, ppl who think hes hot, ppl who think hes not...lemme know which one u r...

The ad..sure...lemme find out first.

johnny boy said...

Cave man !! Hit the nail on the head :))))

kanags said...

hmm just cos someone is topless... tch tch.. what is the world coming to.. :)

~RAUL~ said...

you are still stuck on Dhoni.
Move on girl and show us a new post....