Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Am I asking for too much?

I want to quit my job not tomorrow not today, now.

I want to travel all over India.

I want to be loved more than I want to love.

I want to be able to speak my mind.

I want God to tell me that He/She really exists.

I want to be able to laugh when I want to, cry when I want to, I want to feel.

When I am 60, I want my grand kids to think I am the coolest grandma ever.

I don't want life to come to a stand still like it sometimes seems to.

I want to attend a big concert, scream, shout, sing, feel young again.

I want two Labrador pups, one black, one white.

I want my dog to not be jealous of the two pups.

I want to excel at what I do.

I don't want to do what I am doing right now for the rest of my life.

I want to be with someone with whom I can talk for hours, with whom silence doesn't seem awkward.

I want my phone to ring more often.

I don't want to have any regrets.

I want to stay selfish.

I want to go scuba diving.

I want to see a shooting star.

I want to dance in the rain.

I want to dream again.

I want to never stop learning.

I want people who I care for to know that I love them.

I want people to laugh when I tell a joke.

I don't want to lose hope.

I don't want to feel silly when I cry watching a sad movie.

I don't care if people don't understand me, I don't want them to misunderstand me.

I don't want to feel guilty about my materialistic needs.

I don't want to be satisfied, I want more.

8 comments:

~RAUL~ said...

a little too much...but then don't gun for everything together...take a step at a time...

and i really like the last one "I don't want to be satisfied, I want more"

too good ;)

FlyingHigh said...

Rahul, That was fast! I was still formatting it. I guess I am asking for too much but most of those wants I can fulfill myself, I dont need help, just the 'will'.

I'll remember that, one step at a time. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Quarter-life-crisis in full bloom a? Join the club ;)

Arunz

Anonymous said...

:) a little too much, don't you think :P

GuNs said...

"I want to dream again"

Why have you stopped in the first place?

I still dream of [snip] [snip]

I cut all that and made it into a new post !! LOL...thats for the idea. Dont say I am copying you coz all these entries will be different for me.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
"Mr. Original"

johnny boy said...

Hey !!!!!
Yes I am back :))) Jus now read your prevous 7-8 posts at a stretch! :) Got to know all the info that I was missing out on! I dint know abt the hair-color-going-wrong-thingy! :( Its okkkk, in this day and age, there is a way out, for everything shradha! You'll find an easy way out.. Anyway, am not digging into the past, cos you and I have spoken enuf about it, and I hope and believe, that you are thru that 'phase' :))
Coming to this post, hmmm lotsa wishes and yearnings! Thats nice, dream in technicolor, girl.. I have alwez beleived in dreamz!! I do sincerely hope that all of your 'wishes' are fulfilled.. :) U must have realised da, all ur wishes are very much practical - and the only person who can help u achieve them, is YOU :) I am sure you will.. Rock on!
Glad to be back to blog-o-sphere after a short lay-off, shradha! You can expect a new post on my blog real soon! :)
Oops, did my comment become toooo big? sorry! :) I jus cant resist talkin/writin.. u know me na!

FlyingHigh said...

Arun Is that what this is called? Last year I felt like I was 16, now I feel like I am 30. Quarter life crisis sucks!

Btw have u reached 'Our Bangalore'? Have fun at home :)

Truman, Yeah. But I still want it all :)

Guns, Now I dream dreams that fit into my life. I want to dream dreams that are wild, unreal and large. I dont know how I can do that. :(

John, Glad to have you back. Ur new post is not up yet? Get busy, now. :). Hair is fine now thanks man :) And the phase is here to stay but yeah I am doing better, thanks again :)

Anonymous said...

Shradhaaaa auntyyyyyy :-)

I reached Namma Bengalooru and am now frolicking around in Mad-ras...

Mail maadteeya? - arunkpe[at]yahoo[dot]

arunz