Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I have the blues

I have been feeling low for the past few days. Though I am not able to pin point why exactly, I think it has to do with the following
  • I tried colouring my hair this Sunday. The kit said it will result in subtle highlights. My hair now has brown/red/golden/blonde patches. It is not subtle. Even somebody with colour blindness can make out the difference. I figured out a way to hide it and look normal but I have to keep doing that for the next 60 days. Thats depressing.
  • Visited a friend and her one month old baby. She told me stories about her evil in laws and the mental torture she had to go through. She is younger than me, she shouldn't have to go through all that at this age. Surprisingly she is handling it all very well!
  • My uncles family who have stayed close by for the last 5 years are moving to another area, far far away. I hope my two cousins remember me. Actually, now I just hope they recognise me.
  • I still haven't patched up with that friend who I fought with. (The one I mentioned in the last post)
  • Work or the lack of it.
This is what is playing on my iPod these days
  1. Tanhayee -Dil Chahta hai
  2. Rabba- Musafir
  3. Tadap Tadap-Hum Dil De chuke Sanam
I know they are all 'heart break' songs and they do not depict my mental state but I cant help it, they don't make songs on hair colour disasters.

But not everything is going bad. There is some good news too. A good (and talented) friend has finally taken my advice and will be putting down his insane ideas, creative outbursts, manic thoughts in his blog. Please welcome Guns, who is trying a second (or third???) attempt at blogging. The guy has an opinion on almost everything on earth and knows how to put it in words. Please visit his blog. But don't stop visiting mine.

And oh if you can find him a girlfriend that would be perfect.

There Guns, I did it. Now, when is my treat?

11 comments:

GuNs said...

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Shradz !! You are the best !

Anyone reading this, please don't think I am a total psycho (or a sick-o even). Yes, I would be very grateful if you come and read what I have to say and I always love to read comments, so do write those too.

I've written reviews on Mouthshut.com for a long time now and had started my blog in 2003 just out of curiosity to know what this phenomenon is. Didnt write anything much there. I'd even forgotten the username/password. All credit of my restarting blogging goes ONLY to Shradz. Thanks again !!

BTW, I've just added a whole lot more stuff into the sidebar and written another post. Now the blog looks a little acceptable.

Looking forward to reading a lot more from you and others.

Happy Blogging !!

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

P.S. : Treat??? How 'bout a round of "AMERICAN CHOCONUT" ice-cream at Poornima Hotel in Karwar?? LOL, frankly though, I've never eaten better ice cream anywhere in the world.

GuNs said...

LOL, just noticed...."insane ideas"??

Ha ha ha, I think my ideas are more inane than insane !! He he he, all the same...some people do like insane ideas [;->]

Hey, were you able to see the screenshot of my resolution-sheet on that post? I couldnt see it here...the image wouldnt load.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

FlyingHigh said...

Guns, Hey u r supposed to write things in ur blog not my comments section. U wrote ur entire history in that comment. Its ok, u r new to this.
Sorry to break ur bubble, dont expect a lot of hits because very few ppl visit my blog. But those who do are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I can see the screenshot, dont worry. Dont get so jittery. Calm down.

Where is this poornima hotel? Never heard of it. I only know a Navaratna hotel in Karwar. I think it belongs to my Mom's uncles son. Not very sure.

GuNs said...

WE stayed at Navratna when we went there this New Year's. Poornima is about 100 metres down the road from that.

[:-D]I never expect too many people to read what I write. Howmanyever read is a bonus all the same.

LOL, what makes you think I'm jittery?

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

Anonymous said...

ree, nimge vysu yeshtu? :p

bega patchup maadko...India ge bandhaaga madwe oota haaksu :-)

I'm having a major bout of down-in-the-dumpsities myself :p

Arunz

Anonymous said...

"Patchy" :))....ondh kaaldalli someone had a puppy that went by that name...

Arunz

~RAUL~ said...

oye chill down...
for the hair...take a black die and apply it. Everything would fall back to normal again.

And nice songs. Listen to some Kumar Sanu songs. It'll lighten you up :d :d :d

Someone said...

Plz put up a pic of urs with those hair on ur blog or on ur orkut profile for us to c.
Listening to senti stuff. Try Jagjit Singh. He's the best.
gtg now, so will visit guns the next time. Just the name is good enuff to attract me.

FlyingHigh said...

Guns, You shoud have told me u were staying in navaratna, my mother's uncles son would have given u a discount and free hotel stuff, u know shampoo, soaps etc etc..

Arun, Vayasu tumba jasti agide. Adre nan ego nu tumba jasti!
Patch up goo madwe goo en connection??? You have high hopes about my marriage, even my parents have given up hopes now :))

Patchy? Chennagide hesaru, Nayige, nangalla!

FlyingHigh said...

Arun D-I-T-Dumpsities? Yake en ayitu? Indiage bartiyalla yella sari hogathe, dont worry. :)


Rahul, yeah I am fine now thanks :). Black dye is for old people, I'll live with this hair, its ok..

Kumar sanu? No thanks, I need something that will cure my depression not increase it.

Someone, Photo? Hehe good try, u r not seeing me this way, no one is! :p :p

Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

hey, tat was a cuteh post but i wonder y u want to hide ur hair highlights - i thot itz a lot of fun