Monday, April 03, 2006

Looks like Rahul Dravid has been borrowing clothes from Dhoni. On CNN-IBN he was seen in a pink T-shirt and today on NDTV he was wearing a bright blue kurta. Baby,I will forgive you for that, I still love you, watching you talk is almost as fun as watching you play and the look you have when you talk about your son....oh how I adore that! When asked "What would you take off if you won the world cup, your cap, your hanky or your shirt?? his reply was, "If we won the world cup I'd take off anything you want." Way to go Dravid and congratulations on your win today :) For all those who have been wondering who or what a CB 10 is and for people who have tried emulating a CB 10 without even knowing what makes one, Dravid is a perfect example of a CB 10. Heck, he is a CB 11!

Talking about interviews and TV, watch Rendezvous with Simmi Girebal on MTV. Its a spoof on Simmi garewal's painfully boring and weepy show and it runs at the same time as the original. Alternate between the 2 channels and you'll die in a fit of laughter, Cyrus Sahukar as Simmi is incredible! While switching channels (No I don't normally watch her show. But I watch Oprah, you have a problem?) I happened to catch Hritik Roshan's interview with his wife Suzzanne. They are like the cutest celebrity couple. I also realized I am a lot like Hrithik. Now, now, don't get any ideas, I mean as a person I am a lot like he is and Suzzanne is so perfect for him. May be I need a husband like her. I said don't get any ideas. If she were a guy she'd be a CB 10 on my scale.

So there you go, two examples of perfect CBs. I know you cant care any lesser which is why I'll not tell you what CB stands for :p

7 comments:

Neo said...

Probably you should let your parents read this particular blog so that they get an idea of the character (and looks) of the Ethiopian llama farmer you wanted:)lol!!

Anonymous said...

There you go...Pink is the new black or something like thst?

A

FlyingHigh said...

Neo,Hehe..if my parents realise I talk abt marriage and husbands on my blog they'll get me married in no time! And you dont know my mom, shes good, for all u know she'll find me that llama farmer!!!

A, ya ya..u start wearing pink too..:p

Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

i like Hritik tooo n yes not in the same way that u do :))

Amen to that wish of urz on that husband thingummy...

FlyingHigh said...

Swathi If u like Hrithik u'll like me. :)

Anonymous said...

Simi's show is weepy no doubt about that. And this is one reason why I dislike the woman so much.

~RAUL~ said...

hmmm hmmmm...

btw CH this friday ?? :D :D
Elvis is back in the town :) :)