Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Mail wars

This is not the first time I have gotten into trouble while chatting with friends. While the previous one was serious, this was quiet silly though somebody wanted to make a big deal out of it.

After continuously bombarding my very busy friends with mails, I finally got a reply from one, R.
Half way through our conversation,(mails, no messenger) I realised I had'nt included the other friend S, in the loop which is normally the case. This was an honest mistake and I am sure S would have understood but I asked R to keep it a secret.
Now, my friend turned traitor R, forwarded this to S. Let me tell you something about R, she has got this sweet smile, but dont get deceived, inside lies a not so sweet person with a devilish mind(To which she will shamelessly admit)

Anyways, when S finally responded, it turned out that she didnt mind after all. True friend that she is. Sorry R, better luck next time!
Hey Sari, I just realised we still havent got back at Ranj after what she did in Mysore. After this incident we have to, dont you think?

Something else that I realised today : It has been seven years since we have known each other. After our 12th all of us ended up in 3 different colleges (3 different branches) and as per an unsaid rule we met every semester hols. (Thanks to me, it was always I who did all the planning. We could have met more often but we all lived in 3 different corners of this city. You guys owe me one for all the fun we have had.)

I think we should celebrate. what say? Ranj come to Bangalore, soon.

I am not bribing you guys to comment. But then maybe I will ;)

Hey, you guys should blog too, I am feeling kinda lonely out here :(

4 comments:

Someone said...

hi
Did u give up the identities of R & S or is it just a coincidence ?
Hope u friends get to meet soon :)

FlyingHigh said...

I did that intentionally, half way thru the post I asked them if I could use their names and they said no,that it was patented and that i'll have to treat them if I wanted to use it.
I used it anyway, I still havent used their full names, want them to do it when they comment.
S and R are u listening?

FlyingHigh said...

heheh...U r close...got one right!But yeah why are u breaking ur head??? hehe!

FlyingHigh said...

I have heard from them all right...they just are blog shy thats all!