Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Random Thoughts on Hyderabad

1)The roads here are much better than that in Bangalore
2)Yet traffic is chaotic and mad.
3)Crossing roads is imposible. I had to take an auto who had to take a U-turn all the way just because I could'nt cross the road.
4)The autos here are a dirty yellow in colour.
5)You will get better Andhra food in Bangalore. In fact I am yet to see authentic Andhra(Nagarjuna, Nandini, Mayura types) restaurants in Hyderabad.
6)Hussain Sagar lake, Eat Street and Necklace Road, three places in Hyderabad, nothing in Bangalore can beat them.

2 comments:

Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

cudnt agree more with u on Hyd, Hyd rox(both literally n figuratively) n B'lore sux -i mean is there any other place to hang out at Bangy apart from MG,Brigades n Forum??

Necklace road,eat street,charminar,golconda fort -now thatz wat i call the Hyd'bdi tehzeeb

FlyingHigh said...

Er Swathi, I have lived here almost all my life and just 1 year in Hyderabad, I wont go to the extent of saying Bangalore sucks... belive me u will fall in love with this city...it will grow on u :)
Hang outs? Now theres garuda mall too! But no scope for tourism here.

And yeah Hyderabad rocks!!!