Friday, October 28, 2005

Home!!!

Ah its Friday, my bags are packed, train is at 7. Though I go home very often this time is special for two reasons. One, this visit of mine doesn't coincide with any sibling's arrival from US (which means all attention is going to be devoted to me!!!!). Two, its Diwali(which means lots of sweets and good food). Have made lots of plans, got to meet up with friends, new and old, I hope rain doesn't play spoil sport.

Six more hours to go, have to kill time until then. Will blog next from home.

Happy Diwali to all! Have fun!

4 comments:

~RAUL~ said...

Oh cool...
take an inflatable raft with u. I heard blore is still flooded in some parts. :) :)

happy diwali!!!

Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

like u B'loreans say
'njoy maadi'

Anonymous said...

Yappy Diwali!

Arunz

FlyingHigh said...

Rahul Hehe..its not flooded here..

Swathi, Thank you, I am enjoying.

Arun, Thank you!