Monday, March 13, 2006

Filler Post

Blogger is blocked in office. Reason :Online sales and merchandising. I know, it sucks. I cant even access yahoo or gmail in office! Everyday I rush home and even before my mom finishes her 'How was your day' sentence, I zoom past her, switch on my comp and check my mail. The only ones who loyally mail me these days are spammers. What would I do without them? Sigh! My friend thinks this will help me get over my internet addiction. I hope so. But if they think I will spend my time more constructively now rather than incessantly clicking on the 'refresh' button they are so wrong. I have to think of something to do now that will not get me fired and create the illusion that I am working. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

5 comments:

~RAUL~ said...

:O :O bad !!!
change the job girl :)

the previous post abt scrabble was cool...

btw corner house this sat...wht say ?

GuNs said...

Umm..

There are a few people besides the spammers who mail you regularly. Fuurgaat kyaa?

Anyhow, get some ebook from some place and spend time reading it in office. Maybe get a joke book or something. Better still, I've got a HUGE pile of jokes in one single MS-WORD file formatted so it looks like any other document full of shitty info. You wanna? Always remember the CTRL+TAB combo for safe browsing. Its one of the foremost pillars of stealth browsing/time-passing etc. I keep the C&H jokebook open alongwith an ebook on struts. So, when someone comes, I hit the magic key-combo and there I am reading struts...so sincere !!

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

Anonymous said...

All jobs are the same...remember the goldsmith exit plan? ;)

Arunz

Someone said...

I used to think ppl go to office for working. Get ur mails forwarded to ur company id. Happy Holi

FlyingHigh said...

Rahul, I cant believe this is happening! I am going to be in Hyd this weekend :(.Corner house some other day :(

Guns, Oh yes u do mail me. Plz continue to do so :)Ctrl+tab..hehe I use that too!

Arun, What goldsmith exit plan?? :p

Supriy, One cant work all the time! Happy holi to u too :)