Sunday, March 23, 2008

Dear Raghu, Part 5

Dear Raghu,

This episode was fun because it was fair. So much that one could see shreds of humility even in Anmol. Could it be possible that all the episodes be fair and just? But then I guess the show wouldn't be as popular and I might not be writing these pointless letters to you and asking questions to which answers I already know.

Btw, I would love to audition to be a judge on Roadies 6. So would Ringchen. How does one apply, not be a roadie but to be a panelist? We are willing to provide our services for free. Please let us know.

Shradha

Previously,

Dear Raghu, 1
Dear Raghu, 2
Dear Raghu, 3
Dear Raghu, 4



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree completely. This episode was Fair with a capital F. The moment Prabhjot challenged Anmol, I knew The Snob was a sitting duck.

Btw, what was the big deal about Nihal's intensity??? He underperforms till now and then he does well in one last task, he's suddenly a hero.

Ashutosh has been performing consistently in all tasks save for his last one in which he was injured. If anyone deserves to be a Roadies, its him.

Auditioning for being a judge would be Superb. You could hold the contestants' heads and I could chop them off. hehehe...

FlyingHigh said...

rinchen, hehe you are evil!!

Btw, Where your customary post on this episode?

Anonymous said...

I dunno... I felt very cheated at the end. I thought all final eliminations would be held that episode itself.

Now its stretched over for two more episodes, maybe. Like the regular saas-bahu crap.

Will post maybe after the final Bangkok bound roadies are announced.

realistic dreamer said...

ye.. i loved the last episode! :D..

and good luck with the ur " wanting to be a judge at roadies" thing! LOL!