Sunday, March 02, 2008

Dear Raghu, Part 2.

Dear Raghu,

Why do I get the feeling that some things are fixed on your show? Like the part where Shambhavi wins the roulette? This is like Bani all over again isn't it? I thought her winning the 'advantage' was also unduly unfair. To quote from what you said to Snehashish the other day, 'you are making it obvious'. Maybe you should cut it down a bit next time, don't you think? Besides I don't understand why you picked Shambhavi this season, Bani was fun, this one is pure evil. Well, lets see how long she lasts, or how long you let her last.

I will be writing more often to you now so watch this space.

I love you less but I still love you,
Shradha

Previously,
Dear Raghu, Part 1.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree completely. Whats with this Shambhavi fixation? And surprisingly, you still like, no scratch that - love this guy :D

Good thread. Please keep it up. Someone needs to tell Mister Executive Producer what the rest of us are thinking :)

FlyingHigh said...

hehe that is just to get Raghu's attention :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah - look who's making it OBVIOUS. I could not stand that girl's smile when she realized she got the immunity AND that she would have the opportunity to kick out Prabhjot.

Ashutosh finally waking up and playing the 'game in the spirit of the game'. I was wondering when he'd show his true colours.

realistic dreamer said...

I dont like her even a wee bit.

i think i like raghu just a bit.

PS- i liked him a bit more, before he made her win immunity.. tch tch..not nice at all.

FlyingHigh said...

rinchen, absolutely. Even Ranvijay asked her to stop smiling, shameless creature she is.

rd, we all hate her. And yes Raghu's popularity has come down ever since. Serves him right.

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll have to come to Raghu's defence this time and say that his efforts to make the show more interesting, even though it meant keeping that female in the show longer.

Rannvijay is also cute, dont you think? I had half a mind to bid for a date with him during Valentine's day on MTV :D

FlyingHigh said...

rinchen, Ranvijay is cute...though I didn't like him when he was on the show first season. I liked him more watching the making, he is funny just like everyone else in the crew.

You should have bid a date, would have been fun ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah - like I would have won! Hahaha... Anyway, even if I had, my husband wouldnt have let me go! :D

Anonymous said...

I mean honestly, doesn't she care about her parents?? What the hell is she doing on the show??? No dignity, nothing.

-Urmi

FlyingHigh said...

Urmi, :D I don't know how long I can stand her...will give up watching the show I guess...

Anonymous said...

she will be lurking around for a while... heard she even got a movie offer! sucks...

-urmi