Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Law of Time vs Enthusiasm

The desire to do new and different things that interest you is inversely proportional to the spare time you have.

I am now relatively free at work and my enthusiasm levels to do anything have dropped to zero. Being 'available' on gtalk gives only momentary relief from the boredom. I have four posts drafted, will post them when I get busy again.

Postscript :
At the end of each post I face this arduous task of finding labels or tags that best suit the post. Believe me its not easy. There is no 'reuse'. I create different describing the same things (office, work???). I now realize there is no label for boredom. Which is impossible because so many of my posts are boredom inspired. The feature that I dearly welcomed in the new blogger is now turning into a pain in the you know where and the whole purpose is lost. Pah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thats worth a thought. I also seem to have a knack for blogging when I have a 100 other terribly important things to do at work. And when I'm free, mind's a complete blank.

PS: Loved your tag: inefficiency in labelling posts :)

realistic dreamer said...

firstly, the law is too good, so true. BRAVO for postulating it! u will go down in history.it just needs to get popularised, thats all. :D

and yes the labels are a pain sometimes. i have stopped using them.i used to feel so let down by myself when i couldnt get them.. mind just goes blank. its just that its difficult to sum it down in a few words. i need sentences.

FlyingHigh said...

rinchen, no post today? Looks like you were free :D


rd, Thanks! Rightly said...we need sentences, sometimes posts just don't fall under any category.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... I blame your post for it, girl!!! The moment I read it - I began analyzing the deeper truth behind it all that I just couldnt write AND I was as free as a bird yesterday :D